Certified translation service in Punjab

My cousin and I are planning to go abroad for our higher studies and we were doing our best to secure our seats in the top most universities in Spain and UAE. Finally we got an email from Spain that we have been selected for the university and they want us to proceed with the process of Admission. For proceeding this process we need Spanish translation of our documents and my brother started looking for a certified Translation service provider in Punjab. Finally we found one company in Chandigarh with the name Advika Translations, they were working in the same field for the last two decades and I have checked their business profile and I am impressed with their wide popular work history. I called them, and told them that I need a Spanish translation of my documents. As they were friendly enough they guided me for the complete process and asked me to send the scanned copies of my documents. As soon as I sent them the scanned copies of my document they started the process on the document and asked me to wait for two working days to get back the final document after Certified Translation and Apostille. I was again impressed to receive my documents with great packaging to avoid all kinds of damage while delivery through the fastest courier. We both send those documents to our colleges via mail and they consider them authentic. On the other hand, one of my friends contacted another agency. The university didn’t accept her documents. I am so glad to have a helping hand from Advika Translations and recommend them to all as a Best Certified Translation Services Near Me. Read our blogs at : Certified Translator

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Notary attestation service at a best and attractive price

Finding attestation service in Delhi

Get the certified translation service in India for all kind of documents.