Best translations sevice provider in Bangalore / Bengaluru

That was the month of December and the weather was too cold and everything was freezing. I was lying down in my blanket and my phone rang, but I was not in the mood to drop off the blanket from my shoulder to bring my phone near. So I laid for a while and suddenly I heard my phone ringing again. I picked up the phone this time. My friend was on the other side of that call and greeted me very happily and informed me that he got selected in one of the universities of Ukraine. He asked me too that, what happened with my application. I was also trying to go to Spain for higher studies. I didn’t say anything to him and wished him again. When I was about to abort this call I saw two notifications received ten minutes before and those were two messages from university. I jumped out of my bed and was filled with joy. As soon as my mom saw me singing she came near me and asked the reason why I was shouting. I told her that I got admission in the university of Spain. I read another text that the university authority were asking me to submit my translated and apostilled documents. As I have never gone through the process of translation and attestation I was completely blank and didn't have any idea of what to do with it. I called my friend back, gave him the good news and enquired from him that from where he had done the documentation work. He suggested that I should contact Advika Translations, who are providing the fastest Apostille attestation services in Bangalore/Bengaluru. I visited their website. They are surprisingly providing quality services and have 300+ positive google reviews. I talked to them and they asked me to send the scanned copies of the documents, I need translation and Apostille services for. As soon as I gave them the scanned copies they asked for only three to four days for the whole process of Sworn translation and apostille services. I was extremely happy for their super-fast apostille services in India. In the end I would like to strongly recommend Advika Translations for all their work of translation and Apostille.

Read our blogs at : Certified Translator

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Notary attestation service at a best and attractive price

Finding attestation service in Delhi

Get the certified translation service in India for all kind of documents.